Tucked beneath the misty mountains of Sapa Valley in northern Vietnam, Topas Ecolodge sits above two majestic cone-formed hills. Based on sustainable principles, the lodge aims to have a minimum impact on the surrounding environment, employs local people, and uses local products in order to bring economic benefits to the community. The sophisticated chalet-style bungalows are dotted near the peak of the two hills, each with a balcony for a private head-in-the-clouds encounter and to make the most of the unique location. Built with local white granite, the Tay stilt design and lacquered wood panels provide a truly authentic Vietnamese village atmosphere, so guests feel fully immersed in local life. An on-site restaurant serves up local fare, and there’s a new heated infinity pool where guests can unwind.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://scoutdawson.com/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Solo in Paro Bhutan | Tiger's Nest visit | Bhutan Travel Guide | Bhutan Series Ep 1 | Tanya Khanijow
- Độc Hành Tour Miền Tây Bến Tre – Trà Vinh | Thiện Red Motovlog
- BANGKOK TRAVEL GUIDE | Top Things To Do In Thailand
- Tour.du.lịch Bali cao cấp – Khởi hành hàng tuần
- Du lịch Thượng Hải – Hàng Châu – Tô Châu – Bắc Kinh (7 ngày 6 đêm)