The 5th International Workshop – The South China Sea: Cooperation for Regional Security and Development.
11-12 November, 2013, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
Organzied by Diplomatic Academy of Viet Nam and Viet Nam Lawyers Association.
SESSION 5: RECENT LEGAL DEVELOPMENTS AND THE SOUTH CHINA SEA
– MODERATOR: ASSOC. PROF. ROBERT BECKMAN, Director of Center of International Law, National University of Singapore, Singapore
+ PROF. CLIVE SCHOFIELD, Director of Research, Australia National Centre for Ocean Resources and Security (ANCORS), University of Wollongong
PROF. IAN TOWNSEND-GAULT, Faculty of Law, University of British Columbia, Canada
Paper: Graduations between Land and Sea: Recent Developments and Emerging Clarity?
+ PROF. ERIK FRANCKX, Research Professor, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Law and Criminology, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
Paper: The Interaction Between the Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf (CLCS) and Dispute Settlement Bodies in the Delineation and Delimitation of the Extended Continental Shelf: New Tendencies
+ DR. JAY BATONGBACAL, Director of the Institute for Maritime Affairs & Law of the Sea, University of the Philippines, Philippines
Paper: Extended continental shelf in the South China Sea: Delimitation Prospects and Challenges
+ MS. PHAM LAN DUNG, Dean of International Law Faculty, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam, Viet Nam
MS. NGUYEN NGOC LAN, Faculty of International Law, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam, Viet Nam
Paper: Some Legal Aspects Of The Philippines — China Arbitration Under Annex VII UNCLOS
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Solo in Paro Bhutan | Tiger's Nest visit | Bhutan Travel Guide | Bhutan Series Ep 1 | Tanya Khanijow
- Độc Hành Tour Miền Tây Bến Tre – Trà Vinh | Thiện Red Motovlog
- BANGKOK TRAVEL GUIDE | Top Things To Do In Thailand
- Tour.du.lịch Bali cao cấp – Khởi hành hàng tuần
- Du lịch Thượng Hải – Hàng Châu – Tô Châu – Bắc Kinh (7 ngày 6 đêm)