The 5th International Workshop – The South China Sea: Cooperation for Regional Security and Development.
11-12 November, 2013, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
Organzied by Diplomatic Academy of Viet Nam and Viet Nam Lawyers Association.
SESSION 2: ASEAN AND THE SOUTH CHINA SEA
– MODERATOR: AMB.LE CONG PHUNG, former First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, former Chairman of National Boundary Commission, Viet Nam
+ DR. RALF EMMERS, S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS), Singapore.
Paper: ASEAN Neutrality and Unity over the South China Sea Disputes
+ MR. KAVI CHONGKITTAVORN, Senior Fellow, Institute of Security and International Studies, Faculty of Political Science, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Paper: Role of coordinating country: Thailand’s Mission Impossible
+AMB. HASJIM DJALAL, Director, Centre for South – East Asian Studies, Indonesia
Paper: The South China Sea Focus: ASEAN Perceptions and the Way Forward
+ DR. WILFRIDO VILLACORTA, Former Ambassador to ASEAN; Professor Emeritus at De La Salle University, Philippines
Paper: The Role of ASEAN in Facilitating the Resolution of the South China Sea Dispute
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Solo in Paro Bhutan | Tiger's Nest visit | Bhutan Travel Guide | Bhutan Series Ep 1 | Tanya Khanijow
- Độc Hành Tour Miền Tây Bến Tre – Trà Vinh | Thiện Red Motovlog
- BANGKOK TRAVEL GUIDE | Top Things To Do In Thailand
- Tour.du.lịch Bali cao cấp – Khởi hành hàng tuần
- Du lịch Thượng Hải – Hàng Châu – Tô Châu – Bắc Kinh (7 ngày 6 đêm)