Read the post: | In this video, Adam Sinicki will explain how to create a (very) simple 2D platformer in Unreal for Android. It’s not much – but you’ll have your own character running around with their own animations, navigating a level you designed! With full touch screen controls! From there, you can build on this broad overview with more tutorials in order to create anything you wish.
Prerequisite: you will need an environment set-up already with Unreal Engine, the Android SDK etc. You should also find or make your own sprites from somewhere.
Check out our favorite stuff on Amazon:
Download the Android Authority App:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel:
Stay connected to Android Authority:
Follow the Team:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://scoutdawson.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Police – Every Breath You Take
- Monster Legends: BATTLE MAXED OUT CRUSTY AND LONRADH – DAY 2 | FRIENDLY BATTLES LIVESTREAM
- Frank Woods Coming To Modern Warfare? (Black Ops Story)
- Hello Neighbor – My New Neighbor Mr Meat Rod Men in Black History Gameplay Walkthrough
- Lixada HC-800 M/G 16MP 1080P 2G MMS SMS Trail Camera