Create Bootable USB from ISO with Universal USB Installer
Universal USB Installer is a Live Linux USB Creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. The Universal USB Installer is easy to use. Simply choose a Live Linux Distribution, the ISO file, your Flash Drive and, Click Install. Upon completion, you should have a ready to run bootable USB Flash Drive with your select operating system installed. Other features include; Persistence (if available) — note that casper persistence will only work with fat16 or fat32 formatted drives.
Fatdog64 is an all 64bit version of GNU/Linux built from source packages. Fatdog64 was inspired by Puppy Linux and has a similar structure. Fatdog64 is quite ‘fat’ compared to Puppy, the complete Xorg is included along with other extras that make it larger than Puppy. Other differences include Seamonkey/Firefox and Pidgin running as a non-priviliged user (spot), automatic Xorg configuration, default localization (see the setup wizards to make adjustments). You’ll find CUPS in your browser’s bookmarks if you want to add a printer. Do not use Puppy pet packages in Fatdog, Puppy’s 32bit packages won’t work.
need any help with computer issues?
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Choáng váng biệt thự 125 tỷ đồng tại Vinhomes Golden River Quận 1
- Hướng dẫn diệt virus folder.exe – Worm.Win32.Nimnul.A (Virus)
- Como clonar seu disco duro para um SSD Kingston para Desktop e Notebook usando o Acronis True Image
- Tự học excel hiệu quả – Sử dụng hàm SUMIF và SUMIFS
- Học Excel Cơ Bản | 95 Hướng dẫn dùng hàm Forecast – dự đoán doanh số